Tsar Volga Cruise
Day 1-4/ September 1–3, 2019
Day 4/ September 4, 2019
Day 5/ September 5, 2019
Day 6/ September 6, 2019
Day 7/ September 7, 2019
Day 8/ September 8, 2019
Day 9-13/ September 9–12, 2019
Comfortable 7.6 sq. m cabin with a clever layout and a fixed river-view window that does not open.
Equipment: private facilities, wardrobe, AC, fridge, radio, TV, hairdryer
Spacious cabin (17.5–21 sq. m) featuring a private 6–8 sq. m balcony with a sun lounge zone. Has a hotel-style twin or double bed and a sofa to accommodate 4 people in total.
Equipment: private facilities, wardrobe, fridge, radio, TV, hairdryer, armchair, sofa, safe, table
Deluxe cabin (16 sq. m) featuring an outdoor balcony with a sun lounge zone to enjoy the scenery. Has a hotel-style twin or double bed and a sofa.
Equipment: private facilities, wardrobe, fridge, radio, TV, hairdryer, 2 armchairs or a sofa, safe, table, banquette
Beautifully designed river-view cabin (14 sq. m) featuring a hotel-style transformable twin or double bed, and a large picture window that slides open.
Equipment: private facilities, wardrobe, fridge, radio, TV, hairdryer, 2 armchairs, safe, table
Small but comfortable cabin with a balcony with sun zone lounge to ensure a great view. Has an extra bunk bed.
Equipment: private facilities, wardrobe, AC, fridge, radio, TV, hairdryer, armchair
Our price includes:
· accommodation in a chosen cabin;
· excursion program detailed in the cruise itinerary in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian;
· daily international entertainment on board: concerts, lessons, master classes, movies, welcome bread and salt ceremony, captain’s cocktail and dinner;
· luggage handling onboard the ship;
· use of cabin safe (deluxe or Junior Suite cabins)
· full board, three meals per day (from the dinner on the arrival day to the breakfast on the departure day);
· breakfast is buffet style, lunch and dinner are with fixed menu with possibility to choose courses;
· breakfast to the cabin is possible (from 07:00 to 11:00);
· water, tea/ coffee for all meals. 1 shot of vodka OR 1 glass of wine (white/ red) OR 1 glass of juice per each dinner;
· complimentary bottle of water (0.5l) in cabin on arrivals day/ in deluxe and JS cabins replenished daily;
· there is a coffee-station onboard the ship available for guests from 06:00 till 19:00;
· early risers breakfast with tea/ coffee and cookies;
· welcome cocktail (hereon the start of the navigation), Captain’s farewell dinner with a special menu, “Russian tea ceremony” and “Vodka show”, Cocktail party – once per tour – 1 cocktail to choose out of 3 cocktails per 1 pax;
· BBQ outdoors in Mandrogui (instead of lunch onboard, subject to the weather conditions);
· hot/ cold drinks (depending on weather) upon returning to ship after shore excursions.
Our price does not include:
· transfers to and from the port of embarkation / disembarkation (can be added for extra charge);
· travel insurances;
· port tax (35 eur pp);
· optional excursions (available on board);
· gratuities (7€ per person and day);
· personal spendings;
· cabin numbers are provided 7 days before the cruise or at 50eur supplement per person when booking.