Christmas Markets Rhine Cruise 2021, Strasbourg - Koblenz
It is undoubtedly one of the most impressive rivers in Central Europe, which rises in Lake Constance (Switzerland), passes through the French city of Strasbourg and it is in Germany where its beauty reaches its maximum splendour. On every rock, on every mountain there are castles, ruins or towers with black, narrow windows that make you feel as if centuries of history are watching you through them. Discover with us the real gems that the majestic Rhine River hides along its course.
Day 1/ December 1
The arrival day, check-in starts at 16:00.
The first day is a leisurely one as guests unpack and get to know the ship.
The program for the evening and the onboard ABC will be waiting for you in the cabin.
Meals: welcome buffet and dinner
Coffee-station with small cookies and snacks is available during the day
Day 2/ December 2
Early in the morning we will arrive in Speyer, a city with the largest standing Romanesque cathedral in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1981, in which numerous Holy Roman Emperors are buried. The main city gate (13th century) is one of the highest in Germany. In the late afternoon we arrive in Mannheim. Overnight on board.
Day 3/ December 3
We wake up in Mannheim, the German city where in 1886 Carl Benz's first automobile began to drive through its streets. The city offers a wide range of monuments, culture, art and gastronomy. The second largest baroque palace in Europe and the beautiful Water Tower are among the numerous monuments. Free afternoon. Enjoy the unforgettable scenery of the Rhine from the Sol Bridge.
Day 4/ December 4
In the morning we will drop our anchor in Rüdesheim, one of the most visited towns in the country. Historical monuments such as the Klunkhardshof, the fortified Adler Tower, the thousand-year-old Brömser Castle or the ruins of Ehrenfels Castle invite you to spend some time here. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight on board. We continue to one of the most beautiful and oldest cities in Germany: Koblenz. The city is located in the world famous "German Bend". The spectacular landscape of four central massifs, vineyards and forests surrounds this town, which has been in existence for more than 2,000 years. Overnight on board.
Day 5/ December 5
Check-out after breakfast
If you have late flight, you can leave the luggage on board while wating for it in the city center.
Meals: breakfast, coffee-station is available all the day
Located on the Promenade Deck these stylishly decorated Deluxe staterooms (12,3 sq.m.) feature a French balcony to ensure a great view. The cabins are spacious and fitted with 2 hotel beds that can be twin or double.
Equipment: separate shower and toilet, a desk, a wardrobe, central air-conditioning/ heating, hairdryer, safety deposit boxes, telephone, and satellite TV
Outlet: 2 sockets of 220V;
*no sockets in the bathroom
our price includes
● accommodation in the cabin
● live music at the bar every night
● full board, three meals per day (from the dinner on the arrival day to the breakfast on the departure day)
● early-riser breakfast every morning
● afternoon high-tea: tea, coffee and cake or late night snack
● welcome buffet
● table tap water during meal services
● tea/coffee for breakfast
● 24-hour coffee-station
● welcome and farewell captain’s cocktails (including 1 drink per person)
● welcome and farewell captain’s dinner with special menu
● luggage service on board
● refreshments and hand towels after excursions
on board TV
our price does not include
● transfers (on request and for extra payment) to and from the port of embarkation / disembarkation
● medical insurances
● port tax (20€ per person)
● excursions (available on presale only). all excursions shall be booked with crucemundo. otherwise 10% commission should be paid from crucemundo rates as commission
● extra bottled water
● soft and alcoholic drinks during lunch and dinner
● gratuities (recommended 7€ per person per day)
● personal spendings
● cabin numbers are provided 7 days before the cruise or at 50€ supplement per cabin when booking