- CONDITIONS OF USE
1ª. Object of the general conditions of use:
· Crucemundo offers this site subject to Conditions of Use.
· These General Conditions of Use regulate visiting and using the contents of the Crucemundo portal. These general conditions do not exclude the possibility that certain information or utilities offered through the Crucemundo website (located at URL http://www.crucemundo.com) are subject to special conditions of use, which, in all cases, may be consulted by the User before activation. The User who accesses their information, content or news voluntarily and unequivocally accepts the content of these conditions of use. If you do not agree with the content of these general conditions of use, you must stop browsing this site. Please, exit this site immediately..
· Information for the purposes of Law 34/2002 on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce act:
The domain www.crumemundo.com is owned by Crucemundo S.L., NIF B64955172, with a registered office in Barcelona, at Travessera de les Corts 348, local 4, registered with the Tourism Registry of Catalonia as a travel agency under the GCMD- 211. Crucemundo S.L. is registered with the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona under Volume 40774, Folio 0134, Sec. General, Page 374647, Inscr. 1st. Similarly, Crucemundo S.L. Contact telephone number +33 93 454 2041 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2ª. Features and content of the Crucemundo portal:
- Access to information about the company.
· Crucemundo intention is to inform users of the portal about Crucemundos Organization and Activities, Crucemundo offers through the web page the benefits, information and complementary facilities to the User that are detailed below:
- Access to the latest news related to Crucemundo.
- Access to Travel and Cruise Destinations.
- Access to the Cruise search engine.
- Access to downloads of catalogues and price lists.
- Access to Special Offers.
· In order to provide the User with the relevant support required, Crucemundo provides an address of its offices / Head office, as well as the various means of contact.
· Crucemundo, in the future, may provide the User with new content, information or additional facilities.
3ª. Responsibility for the process and use of Internet content:
· Crucemundo does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the data, programs, information or opinions, whatever the origin, that circulate through its network or through the networks that the User can access through the Crucemundo portal. The User expressly agrees to exempt Crucemundo from any liability related to the Crucemundo portal.
· The User assumes under his sole responsibility and consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing said content as well as from its reproduction or broadcast.
· Crucemundo will not be held responsible for the infractions of any User that affect the rights of another Crucemundo User, or of third parties, including copyright, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual or industrial property rights.
4ª. Responsibility for the use of links through the Crucemundo portal:
· Crucemundo will not be held responsible for technical availability or the contents of the web pages that the Client accesses through a link ("link") included in the Crucemundo portal. The Crucemundo portal may contain links to other web pages, in which the information practices and conditions of use may be different from those of Crucemundo. Therefore, users must consult the privacy notices of the other pages they access; since Crucemundo does not know, control, monitors or owns the contents thereof. Crucemundo is therefore not responsible for the information provided or collected by third parties, expressly excluding any liability for damages of any kind that could be derived from access to the pages or contents that link directly from Crucemundo. Consequently, Crucemundo declines any responsibility regarding the information that is included outside this website and not managed by Crucemundo .
· Crucemundo will not be held responsible for the damages caused to the User by the consultation or use of the contents or information offered by a web page whose access has been produced through a link included in the Crucemundo portal.
5ª. Intellectual and Industrial Property:
· The User acknowledges that the elements and utilities integrated into the Crucemundo portal are protected by copyright legislation and that the intellectual and industrial property rights over them belong to Crucemundo. Consequently, the User undertakes to respect the terms and conditions established by these General Conditions of Use, being solely responsible for their non-compliance with Third Parties.
· The User acknowledges that the reproduction, modification, distribution, commercialization, decomplication, disassembly, use of reverse engineering techniques or any other means to obtain the source code of the bar, transformation or publication of any unauthorized reference test results of Any of the elements and utilities integrated into the Crucemundo portal constitutes an infringement of Crucemundo's intellectual property rights, forcing itself, consequently, not to carry out any of the aforementioned actions.
· The title and property rights over the Crucemundo portal will in any case be owned by Crucemundo, in such a way that the User agrees not to delete or alter any distinctive sign used as a trademark or commercial name (graphic, logo, etc.), element protected by copyright or other Crucemundo notices, legends, symbols or labels that appear on the Crucemundo portal
· The User undertakes not to use the facilities and information of the Crucemundo portal to carry out or suggest activities prohibited by law or to try to attract Users to other organizations.
· The User will refrain from carrying out any conduct in the use of the Crucemundo portal that violates the intellectual or industrial property rights of Crucemundo or third parties, or that violates or transgresses the honour, personal or family privacy or the image of third parties, or that are illegal or violate morality, and in any case will leave Crucemundo free from any claim, judicial or extrajudicial, that is filed against it as a result of said use.
· The User will refrain from carrying out through the use of the Crucemundo portal any destruction, alteration, disablement or damage to data, programs or electronic documents belonging to Crucemundo or third parties, as well as introducing or broadcasting programs, viruses, applets, Active X controls or any instrument or physical or electronic device that causes or is likely to cause any type of alteration in the Network, in the system, or in the equipment of third parties. Likewise, any type of activity or practice that transgresses the principles of good conduct generally accepted among Internet users is expressly prohibited.
· All the images and videos that appear published on the Crucemundo portal are its sole property, Crucemundo being the holder all Image Rights. Any use of said images and/or videos must be requested from Crucemundo at C/ Travesera de las Corts 348, local 4, C.P. 08029 Barcelona or email email@example.com
6ª. Responsibility of Crucemundo for the operation of the Crucemundo site
· Nor will Crucemundo be responsible for the inadequate functioning of the Crucemundo portal if this is due to maintenance work, incidents that affect international operators, a faulty configuration of the User's equipment or its insufficient capacity to support the essential computer systems to be able to use the service.
· Crucemundo reserves the right to modify unilaterally and at any time, without prior notice, the presentation and content of the website, its information and benefits, and the general conditions of use. Said modifications will be to improve the page, simultaneously improving the information offered to the user. In view of the aforementioned, Crucemundo urges you to continue to review and verify the general conditions of use, each time you access the web, it is your personal responsibility not to do so and assuming that, even so, you accept the content.
· In the event of advertisers, they will not be able to directly access their personal data in any case, without the express consent of the User for each occasion. Advertisers will be solely responsible for the veracity, accuracy and legality of their advertising, Crucemundo being a mere disseminator of the same.
8ª. Resolution and/or cancellation:
· Although, in principle, the duration of this portal is indeterminate, Crucemundo S.L., reserves the right to change content, information or utilities incorporated into the www.crucemundo.com portal, in which case users of the portal must be previously notified. same to avoid any alteration of its conditions in the event that it is in a reservation process, conditions that can never be altered.
· Crucemundo may direct its communications to the User either by post, email or public disclosure of the same by any means of dissemination. Similarly, the User may direct their communications to Crucemundo by post, addressed to the registered office of the company, (Crucemundo C/ Travesera de las Corts 348, local 4, CP 08029 Barcelona) or by email: info @crucemundo.com.
10ª. Applicable Law and Conflict Resolution:
· Spanish legislation applies to these Conditions. These general conditions of use are governed by Spanish Laws. Any controversy in relation to the website of www.crucemundo.com will be brought before the Spanish jurisdiction, submitting the parties to the Courts and Tribunals, as established by current legislation.